|Telefon:||+44 208 57 22993|
|Online Anfragen:||Login erforderlich|
|Beschreibung:||European Work Experience Programme (EWEP) has been working for almost 25 years and has already hosted thousands of students. We offer accommodation in London, as well as jobs in the field of hotels or restaurants with a guarantee of a permanent contract within 2 weeks.
Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
• Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
• Communicate food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies)
• Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
• Serve welcome drinks and hors d’oeuvres, upon guests’ arrival
• Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
• Check in with customers and take additional orders or refill water, as needed
• Remove dirty dishes and utensils
• Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
• Inform restaurant staff about customers’ feedback or requests (e.g. when they ask for the check)
• Make sure families with young children get kids menus and special silverware sets.
• Minimum wage remuneration = £ 6.15 for under 21s / £ 7.70 for 21-25 / £ 8.21 for over 25s,
• Shared accommodation with European students or in an English family £ 90 / week,
• Administrative assistance,
• Guaranteed job for any selected candidate,
• Quick departure all year,
• Expect £ 272 agency fees,
• Be assured that Brexit has no impact on the opportunities available to you!
• Start as soon as possible,
• For 2 months minimum - Stays and arrival dates are flexible,
• Full time, about 40h per week,
• Permanent recruitment throughout the year.
• Be at least 18 years old,
• Being a member of the European Union,
• Be able to understand English,
• Be available for a minimum of 2 months,
• Beginners are accepted, the experience is appreciated but not required.
TO APPLY, please visit our website (EWEP) and complete the registration form in the "Apply" section.
|Eingestellt am:||2019-10-29 — seitdem gab es 526 Besuche bei diesem Eintrag|
|Auch von diesem Anbieter:|